Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Dear Diary... Rainy Wednesday.

I have a stationary bike for "supplemental" use. As in bad weather days etc.  NOT to be used for the majority of my cycling workouts. In the last 2 months, it has turned out to be my primary cycling tool. Why? The worst weather I have seen here in the south in years. That's why. Getting close to just stopping totally. This is indeed an activity that is good for my health in many ways. But honestly I have had it. This keeps up.... I will just quit till we actually get to a summer type weather. I realize that many people ride in all types of bad weather. And I don't care. I'm not gonna do that.

Nuff said  


@seniorcyclistbb

Weather blues for youse

♬ Adagio for Strings, Op. 11 - André Previn & London Symphony Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment